EVERYDAY MAKEUP

27.7.15

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14313983/?claim=e8efgn8a3hc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I thought I’d write my first post on my everyday makeup as it gives you a little insight into what products I like to use. I start my everyday makeup with my face; in my opinion if you have a good base the rest of your makeup will look good even if it’s minimal or a bit rushed. The foundation I am currently using is the KIKO CC Cushion Foundation (Shade neutral 90), I really like this because it gives a light to medium coverage and the colour matches me perfectly when I have a tan. I apply a thin layer all over then go back and build up the product on my cheeks, as I need a bit more coverage there. I then move onto concealing; I use the Stila perfecting concealer (Shade C/04) underneath my eyes for a brightening effect.








For Bronzer I use the Chanel Bronze Universel and lightly bronze up my face with a RealTechniques contour brush wherever the sun would naturally hit my face. In the Summer the blush I tend to reach for the most is the Inglot 51; I think this colour goes perfectly with tanned skin. I then highlight my face using the Revolution Highlighter and a Real Techniques Duo fibre contour brush.

Lastly I finish my base with a touch of powder; depending on what I feel like I will use a different powder but I always use the same technique to apply it. I use a big fluffy powder brush and lightly tap the powder onto my face making sure not to disturb any of the makeup beneath, once the makeup is set I will then lightly buff in my makeup; I think this gives a very polished yet natural effect.

On most days I wear the MAC painterly paint pot as I find that it is very subtle and lets face it… I’m too lazy to put eye shadow on everyday; especially if I can look put together with one product. I finish the eyes with a touch of mascara, lately I’ve been liking the Soap and Glory one. I then gently fill in my eyebrows with my Anastasia dip brow and set them with a Collection clear mascara, I find that this gives me a natural brow look that stays put all day.

I finish off with a lip colour- depending on what mood I’m in I’ll always choose something else; today I chose to wear the Kiko glossy lipstick (Shade 803) with the Clarins instant light lipgloss (Shade 05). And that is it, I know it may seem like a lot to some but it takes me around 10 minutes in the morning when I’m half asleep. Hope this gives you a little insight into what I like and I hope that you enjoyed reading.

Dominika xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This