CRYSTAL CRUSH

5.8.15


In the last weeks of summer I still like to keep my makeup light and fresh, but sometimes I want to wear a little bit more without looking overdone. I found these essence glitter liners a few weeks back and fell completely in love with them, I like wearing them underneath my waterline for a glistening pop of colour. The liners themselves are amazing, they have a small precise brush that lets you get into the tiniest spaces and the formulation is brilliant; there is no chunky glitter but a ultra fine shimmer which makes them glide on like a dream.




I’ll show you how I wear the rosy rush colour. I started off with doing my everyday makeup, on the eyes I used the Inglot pigment shadow in a champagne colour (shade 180) with stone taupe from a laura mercier palette, but any cool brown eyeshadow will be fine. Then I lined my eyes on top with a brown liquid liner and applied a taupe liner in the waterline as I find that this brings out the colour of the essence liner. For lipstick I went for a peachy shade as it goes perfectly with the liner. 





I then applied 2 layers of the essence rosy rush liner underneath my water line, the colour is an iridescent pink but turns almost orange depending on the way the light hits it. I find that these liners are so easy to work with and you can create a variety of looks with them. They come in 4 different colours, I currently only have these 2 but I will be definitely picking up the other coppery shade as I think it will look gorgeous on the eyes with a brown shimmery eye look. 



Dominika xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This