SKINCARE FOR CLEAR SKIN

17.8.15

Recently my skin has not been my friend, I’ve been suffering with more breakouts than usual and trying to battle them along with having dry skin has not been an easy task. It seems to me that whatever I tried to do would result in having worse skin than before because most blemish tackling products are targeted at people with oily skin. I have been using 5 products that have gotten rid of my blemishes but did not result in me having dry and flaky patches on my skin. 





In the mornings I have 2 creams that I have been reaching for the most and find that they soothe my skin and give it the moisture that it desperately needs. First is Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, I find this very soothing and perfect for my skin when it needs extra nourishment, it is not overly scented, absorbs quickly but leaves the skin feeling moisturised and acts as a great base for makeup, this cream is a must have for me and I have repurchased it a few times now. The second cream I use is the Bodyshop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser, which is brilliant if your skin is looking tired and dull, it acts as a great pick me up in the morning due to its very refreshing scent. Although it is a gel formula I still find that it leaves my skin quite moisturised, but I only use it when my skin is not feeling super dry.


The next two products have effectively cleared up my skin and are not overly drying, which is always a plus.The La Roche Posay Serozinc toner and Effaclar Duo cream are brilliant products if you suffer with blemishes, acne or large pores. Together they got rid of blemishes on my skin within a few days but I only use them every other day as I find that they can dry my skin a little if used too frequently.



In between the days where I don't use these two products and I’m looking for extra nourishment I will use the Oliology Jojoba oil, which hydrates my skin. I use it overnight and find that it smoothes and gets rid of all the dry patches, leaving my face looking radiant in the morning.

Dominika xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This