SIGMA GLOVE || DUPE

29.9.15

For a while now I have been thinking about buying the Sigma brush cleaning glove because it seems like a good product for someone who has a lot of brushes, but I've put off buying it for so long now because its £30....and that's kind of a lot for a glove, especially if you're on a student budget like me. So I kept washing my brushes the traditional way and thought to myself that I'll buy it later and I am so glad that I did because I found a really good dupe for it. 

So a couple of days ago I went to Boots just for a quick browse (as you do) and bumped into an interesting product from Soap and Glory, their massage glove. Instantly it reminded me of the Sigma brush glove so I snatched it right away as it was only £8. I didn't really know if it would work for cleaning brushes but my philosophy was that if it didn't I still had a nice massage glove that didn't break the bank.



The only downfall of this 'brush cleaning glove' is that it does not have various textures like the Sigma one, but I find that the bubbles on it are a good size to wash smaller and larger brushes. Right now I have used the glove once with a D.I.Y natural brush cleanser I found on hello natural that works wonderfully and is really easy to make. I hope that this helps some of you that are on a budget or just looking for a great bargain. 


Dominika xo

Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This