RADIANT SKIN

13.10.15

radiant skin for winter with one product, radiance balm
I know that summer is now well and truly over but a part of me doesn't want to let go of it, I love fresh dewy skin and bright makeup but its a little bit hard to achieve when your skin looks dull. Recently, I was organising my makeup stash and rediscovered a product that I used to be obsessed with, so I started using it again and remembered why I love it so much. 

The Botanics Radiance balm has been a life saver the past couple of weeks whilst the weather's been getting colder and making my skin look tired and dull. It's truly an instant pick me up product that adds some life back into a dull complexion.

The 'cream' or balm (more like a lotion actually) is peach in colour which helps to bounce light off the skin and overall improve the appearance of the skin, it also has a very fine shimmer in it; instantly making you look more radiant (don't worry it doesn't make you look like a glitter ball).

Personally I wear this product on top of my daily skincare because I just cannot replace my moisturiser, but I'm sure if you're not a fan of layering products then it can be worn alone providing enough moisture. Just remember a little bit goes a long way with this product as it is quite thin and a little bit on the runny side (also be careful when squeezing it out of the tube because you can end up with quite a lot). This product is an absolute must have for fresh looking skin; also its only £5.99 in Boots and you can find it on offer most of the time which is really amazing considering how good it is. Let me know if you've tried it and if you love it as much as I do? 

Dominika xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This