BOTTOM LASH MASCARA | MAC EXTENDED PLAY

15.12.15


During the winter my eyes are always a little bit more sensitive, I don't know what causes it but they always water more.... making my mascara run. Looking like a panda isn't exactly what I'm going for when I do my makeup so I decided to give the Mac extended play mascara a go because its a product that Sam from Pixiwoo loves for her bottom lashes, as it apparently does not budge. Let me tell you that if you suffer from this problem, you need to go out and get this mascara. Not only does it have a nice small wand that works perfectly for your bottom lashes but the product itself does not move at all! I find that it stays on my lashes all day long without transferring anywhere. If you have any favourite bottom lash mascaras that are similar in formulation to the Mac one let me know, because I always like to have options.

Dom xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This