SMASHBOX DOUBLE EXPOSURE TRAVEL PALETTE

2.3.16


I was recently organising my makeup stash and rediscovered an old favourite of mine, the Smashbox Double Exposure travel palette. Needless to say, I have been using it everyday since I found it. Its quite a small and compact palette, I remember when I first got it I was a little bit underwhelmed because it is so tiny, but now this is the reason why I love it so much! It has ever shade you need for a day and night look.

The colours in this palette are great! There's six shades that are satin/shimmery, one completely matte and one somewhat in-between a full shimmer shadow and a matte. The shadows themselves are really buttery and smooth, which is great because they are really blendable. For an every day look, I tend to reach for Quartz (all over the lid), Espresso (in the crease) and Veiled (in the inner corner and brow bone) with a bit of winged liner. If you are a beginner and just staring out with eyeshadows I would really recommend this palette as it has some really good neutrals for everyday makeup and darker shades for evening looks. I love this for an effortless look that I don't have to think about, what are your favourite go-to eyeshadow palettes at the moment?

Dominika xx
Share this PostPin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This